Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

WIP-Moose Mask, Day 3





I decided I wanted to darken the background so I had to mask the entire image to get ready for painting. I used fineline to mask the edge and then filled the inside with masking tape.










Here you can see the darker background. I also started adding the snow. It is hard to see but there are stars in the sky background.


I modified the design a bit, because the client wanted a smaller sign than in the original design, so I had to add the road and background.


Here are some pics of the final mask with a hefty coat of clear. A little buffing and the mask is ready for combat.





2 comments: