Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

My Son' Goaliemask

It was starting to look like I wasn't going to get a chance to paint another mask for my son. He attended a few camps and he has the skill to play at a higher level but it was not looking like there was a team that had a open spot.

He is now playing for the Grand Lake Moose and they have a pretty cool logo. They are also getting new jerseys so he will look sharp with the custom mask. I have also been asked to paint the other goalies mask so I will probably paint something simple and get added as a sponsor. That will give me ad space for year.

I grabbed some of Zachs ideas and put a few sketches together This looks like it will be the winner. I will start prepping the mask tomorrow. I just bought a new mask for him so all I have to do is mask, sand with 800 grit and paint. I will post pictures and comments as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment