Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Quiet Sunday

Another weekend gone. I woke up today to a beautiful day. The plan was to go for a ride in the afternoon.

I finished my how to article for Airbrush Magazine this morning. I will post it later this week.

Overall, it was a good weekend. Did some painting, went for a good ride with some friends, played hockey and had a few beer.

It looks like I will have a quiet week. I have not started my sons mask yet, so I have to design and paint his goalie mask. I will probably start tomorrow. I am pretty excited about it. I was not sure if I was going to get another chance to paint one for him.

This is the bullet skull illusion that I painted earlier this year. I recently created a article on how I painted it. A link to the article will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment