Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

True Fire using Autoair Paint


Well its been since before Christmas since my last post and actually I have not touched my airbrush since last year. It was time I got busy again and my quest to master True Fire.

I searched the house for a black item to paint and finally found a old beer ice bucket. This would be perfect to practice fire again before getting back to my old helmet again.

I have repainted it 3 times already. I just wasn't happy with the effect.


So I started painting and after a couple hours I ended up with a job that I am happy with. There are a few tweeks I could work on but overall I am happy with the final result.

After quite a few trials, I think I have both the paint and step process locked in. I just need to practice the style more to make the process more fluid. I will create a step by step process when I paint the helmet and will post.


This bucket has not been cleared yet. Unlike Uros, AA Candy needs to be clear coated to get the candy effect. You can see that the colors are already vibrant so they should really pop out when cleared. I will clear coat the bucket when I clear the helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment