Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Work in Progress

This is a piece I am working on for fun. I have started on the flames and am currently working on the skull. I will go back and forth with white and black for the skull and when the skull is done I will finnish the fire.

I started this for the practice both for the color mixing, consistancy, fire and working with detail. I am working and trying all types of templates for the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment