Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Helmet

I continue to work on the true fire effect. Here are a few pics of a helmet I recently painted. This was probably my fourth attempt with this helmet. There are section that I like and parts I would change.

I have the colours and sequence sorted out and am confident I will be able to consistantly reproduce the colour. I will continue to work on the flames. Practice makes perfect.

This is a great effect and I am hoping to get a lot of requests for this style.

d

 

No comments:

Post a Comment