Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

More Fire

In my quest to master true fire, I continue to practice. Again, last night I went in search of something black to practice on. I found a old rubber boot. I have the colors and sequence down but I still have to work on the flames. It is getting easier but practice, practice, practice. 


Although there is no right way or wrong way, painting fire is understanding how it works. I have been working on this for a bit and the secret is the layering of the paint and colors. That means cleaning the airbrush a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment