Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Work on my Batwing

I decided to paint on another surface today. To prepare myself for my biometric theme paint job on my Stratoliner, I decided to paint on my batwing. 

When I started I had no plans of keeping this paint job, although the batwing was primed, I  had not even scuffed the surface. Now I am not so sure what I will be doing as I get further into the project.

I started laying out my design with a white based on a Geiger painting. I had not planned on painting the whole batwing. I was just going to practice a little and take a couple shots for my portfolio. 

Using a grey mixture of Autoair I stared laying in the detail on the bottom portion of the batwing. I will get back to it tomorrow evening.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment