Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Airbrush Getaway Vegas

Well I am back front he Airbrush Getaway in Las Vegas. This was the first one that I attended and although there were a few concerns, I can't say that I did not learn anything. In fact the first half day of the getaway had proven it's worth in gold and made the cost worth while.

 

I went down to take the Kustom Lab session and was great. The instructors were top notch and although my focus was spray gun adjustment and control, it was fun painting low style graphics.

The Getaway had many other sessions that I would take. I may attend the next one in Florida but for anyone looking to improve airbrush, pinstripe or spray gun I would recommend it. All the instructors were very friendly and were very open to support even though you were in another session.

Although I went down on alow budget, I blew it with the purchase of a new iwat spray gun, books and new Mack brushes.

Practical jokes were running wild. The guys whated Jeff Styles car for shipping.

This is a good go, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment