Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Airbrush Practice

 

 Well it's Saturday and I wanted to practice my airbrush. It had been month since I had finished painting my last bike. I had spent most of the time since designing the layout for my next paint job and getting ,ore practice with pinstriping.


I usually paint with a mix of stencils and freehand but today I though I would work on just my freehand. I pulled out a goaliemask and started my paint based on a pic I found on the web.

 I started with the white and payed out all my design. Working this way is a little different than I usually work. I have to remember not to overspray my shadows with white.

 

 

I then made a mixture of brown and black and started laying out the detail. It went smoother than expected and the Autoair paint worked well even though I over diluted them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment