Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Next Project

 After a lot of research and sketches, I finally finishes a proof for my next project and sent it to my client. I received a call the following day and other than a minor change to the fender and front light he was very happy with the design.

I will be using House of Kolor paint to put the final touch to this sick custom Harley. I will be using UK01 Brandywine Kandy over a BC12 Zenith Gold Shimrin Glamour Metallics and layering the Kandy to give the various tones. I will also marbelize the interior dark stripe. The kandy is usually sprayed over the silver but the gold will give it a slightly warmer color.

House of Kolor BrandywineHouse of Kolor Zenith Gold

I am waiting for the parts and after a bit of body work on the extended tank I will start painting. I will be painting this after I return from Las Vegas Getaway so I will have extra tips and practice. 

This bike is for a very high profile customer so perfection will equate to business.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment