Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Goalie Mask practice

 We supposed to go to the yearly Bike Show today but after waking up to snow flurries and a forecast of 20 to 30 cm, we decided to stay put. If the weather is good tomorrow we may head out.

So I spent the day painting instead. I had started the helmet yesterday and the storm gave me a good excuse to hit the studio. 

I started with the white to define the outlines and create my design.

 

Once happy with the first layer I mix a grey color and start the detail. Here I will work in the shadows and outlines. Finally using kandy colors I paint in the fire in the design. It would now be ready for clear if this was for a client. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment