Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Harley Helmet

 I picked up a few novelty helmets to paint and display at a local bike shop. I wetsanded the helmet, paint a black base coat with autoair black and then clear coated to protect the black. I wetsanded the helmet after it was completely cured.

Using my new Redsail RS720 plotter I cut out the Harley logo on a removable mask material. I stripped the mask and centered it on the front of the helmet. I was now ready to start the flames.


Here are a few more pics before final clear coat. The logo masking worked out well and was really crisp. I worked on the colors for the true fire and still find it to be an effort to get the right effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment