Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Autoair vs Autoborne

Autoair black test

I just received some autoborne colors and wanted to test the difference between the two. Reviews claimed that the Autoborne had less tip dry. Tip dry is a common Autoair issue. I spent the evening testing the airborne and found it to be a little better than the autoair for tip dry.


The autoair black was a little warmer than the autoborne black. I also found that I was able to dilute the autoborne a lot more than the autoair, which allowed for a better spray or atomization.

Autoborne black test

So far, I only tested the black and the white for highlights and found the autoborne black to also be very deep black. Spraying both paints take a little practice to get the right consistency so that the paints spray smoothly. I did get a bit of spitting once in a while and had to make sure I cleaned the airbrush tip with my fingertips on a regular basis. I will go back at it so that I can get the detail I am looking for.

I also recieved Autoairs new transparent Jet black and I will be testing tomorrow.

d


No comments:

Post a Comment