Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Wet on Wet Pinstriping

I thought I would try a little wet on wet Pinstriping. I found a few good YouTube videos describing the process and wanted to pull out the airbrush and the oneshot paint together.

I dusted off my old paashe VLs for this project. I had not touched these airbrushes since my painting TShirt days at Exhibitions more than 22 years ago.

I wiped them off and the Paashes worked like a charm.

I started by painting orange flames with a brush. When complete I then mixed hardener, oneshot paint and reducer so that it flowed through the airbrush.

I airbrushed the red to create the fades and walked away. Do not worry about overspray. When the work is dry this will easily wipe off.

When completely dry I took a soft rag, wet it with windex and whipped away the overspray. The wet on wet holds the paint and give a great old school effect and the limitations are with your imagination.

Final step was to stripe using Kafka #3 short brush to outline the flames. This is a quick and easy way to create cool effects with Oneshot paint.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment