Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Pinstriping Projects

It's been a while since I picked up my striping brushes in my quest to try and master the art, or at least feel confident in striping. I have been practicing on pretty much anything that moves. I spent a lot of time practicing on panels but found that striping on objects like helmets, tanks and round objects was a whole other animal.

Not only did you have to worry about consistency of your line but you have to deal with having your brush follow the curve without skipping. Not as easy as it sounds.

I stripped an old laptop which was actually one of my first attempts at true fire. Using white I stripped basic lines to create this design. This was very similar to striping on panels.

 

 

I wanted to try painting images with One Shot paint. I normally airbrush all my work but was interested in seeing If I could create custom work using this technique. Using white one shot I painted the skull and then outlined with black. Then I added some stripes.

I am normally used to airbrush work with clearcoat to protect but this takes time. I can see me using this technique for quick projects but at the same time give the customer a custom look without the heavy expense associated with full airbrush work.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment