Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Nightmare Before Christmas cup

I decided to paint a cup for a Christmas present for my daughter. She is a big nightmare fan so I had a theme. Using One Shot paint I painted the design on the mug. For those that are new to One Shot paint, when you paint on ceramic you must keep the cup away from soaking in hot water. This will take all the paint away. I learned the hard way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment