Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Graveyard Batwing

Harley Graveyard Batwing
Well I have been really slack with updating my blog. The summer has gone by and I have put by bike away for another winter.

I got a call in June to paint a Harley batwing to match a custom paint that I finished last winter. The design is fairly simple but has a lot of impact.

I really enjoyed this project and have the rear fender to complete. I reused the cemetery stencil to keep the same look.

I used Autoair paint again so that I could match the fire colors. I printed a couple photos to try and match the true fire effect. I forehand the close up skulls and then clear coat the whole project.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment