Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

HOK KANDY PROJECT DONE

Well I finally finished my latest project and got to see the bike today. It is always exciting to see the bike all in one piece after you finish painting it. I must say I was excited when I saw it and it was a sharp looking bike. Above is the photoshop proof and the final pic of the bike.

Other than running out of paint this project was fun and turned out great. The client was happy and this makes for another showpiece.

This was the first time I painted with House of Kolor and I was suitably impressed with the paint.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment