Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Pinstripe practice

I have been putting overtime hours trying to improve my pinstripe skills. I spent a fair amount of time last winter but my skill was not quite ready in the spring for production work.

I switched to the Kafka brushes last summer and have spent the rest of the time adjusting to the new style of brush. I am still working hard at mastering the brush and most importantly the consistency of the Oneshot paint. 

Things have been moving along and I am getting the consistent lines and am working to get good symmetry. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment