Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Changes to logo

With the completion of my latest job, the extra interest I was starting to get and the fact that the owner was so impressed he has decided to put it in the local Bike show in early February. The event draws a good crowd and this is a good opportunity to advertise and promote my business.

I needed more business cards and a sign but I first I decided to work on redesigning my logo a bit. I wanted a more square logo and one that wasn't so long. Orangepaint factory makes the logo quite long and makes the logo too small when I need to fit it in to the card. 

I finished a new logo i was happy with and I ordered new cards through vistaprint.ca. They should get here this week. 

I will make up a sign this week and probably spend some time at the show to promote my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment