Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Next Project

I had a meeting today and took pictures of my next project. I met with the client and we discussed design ideas and paint. What we had was a custom Road King build to the max. This is going to be a sweet ride when done.

I took some pictures and then later went for a coffee to look at pictures and to discuss more ideas. I will be painting with House of Kolor and am looking forward to finally using the paint. 

I put the pics in my computer and then worked the image with photoshop to turn all the parts white so that I have a clean slate to start laying out designs. 

This is align profile job with potentially 3 more bikes to paint if I impress the bike builder and the owner has enough connections and acquaintances that I could be real busy in the future. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment