Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Harley - WIP

Painted some more today. Still trying to get the effect I am looking for and ended up washing the panel off twice today.

I decided to try another process and although it was the first time painting true fire this way, I could see promise and a good way forward.  Tomorrow I will work on the other panel and the tank to see if I can match up true fire effect on multiple pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment