Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Harley WIP

Still going at it. Started painting other side. I have the fire on the saddlebags tomorrow and then I will work the skulls and graveyard scene. 

Getting the colors with Autoair is not simple. You have to work it, the colors are not as opaque as euros and you need to layer the colors to build up the right intensity. Practice makes it easier. 

I finished the side panels but decided that I will redo one tomorrow. I was not really happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment