Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Custom Geiger Bike

I am finally getting these photos of the Geiger Theme custom painted motorcycle. The project was a lot of fun and the first time I used House of Kolor for detailed airbrush work.

Once I had my design idea down I started the process. I masked out where I was going to create a rusted metal tube effect. This would keep the area clean until required. Using a paper cutout I lightly sprayed a blueprint of the skulls and other components. For this project i would use leftover House of Kolor paint from another project.

I would create this using only white and black paint. At this point I was not worried about detail. This would give me a good starting point and as with most projects, I would probably modify it as I moved forward.

 

The next step is to start hitting the layout with more detail and start working on the shadowed areas. This is where you start to see the design take shape.

Once I am done with the white I started with House of Kolor Black and started working in the detail. Using masking and Airsick templates for textures I worked on the background features. Airsick stencils have great grunge style templates that work great when creating old rusted metal. I also used the stencils to create textures in the skulls. Airsickstencils.com

 

 

 

Here you can see the tube effect. Once I remove the tape it gave me the base for the tubes and it was just a matter of adding texture and shading.

 

Finally I use white to highlight areas and add the smoke. Then it's off for clear. Below is the completed front fender.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Airbrush Texture Stencils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. John Barksdale scam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://customcardecal.mystrikingly.com/

    ReplyDelete