Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

The Nightmare Continues

I delivered the tank, rear fender and the oil tank. It took forever to get done and I still have to wetsand the rest of the parts but the job is finally getting done. The client is not happy but wants a perfect job.

After two weeks of nightmares I came to the conclusion that the clear coat I got was expired and the start of all this trouble. It cost me time and money and I am not sure if I can restore this clients confidence but getting this one under my belt is my first priority.

I am going to take a few days off to clear my brain before I finish. I have spent so many long days on this and I need to stay sane.

d

 

No comments:

Post a Comment