Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Charity Chopper Done

Well I think this project is finally done. Everything and anything that could go wrong did. It is not one of my best pieces but considering how much frustration was in this project, I think I did pretty well to finish. I will be dropping it off in the morning and I hope all is good. I know the client has not been impressed but I really worked hard on this one to complete and not go insane. This project was a lesson in custom work!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment