Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Harley Project

I finally finished quick proofs on my latest project and the client is happy with the proof. I picked up the parts on Sunday and with the client sign off and deposit, I am ready to go.

The client decided to have a design painted on the current paint, so I do not have to repaint the bike. A good Westland and I will be ready to start painting. 

The client gave me the skull design that I will use as a guideline and I searched the web for graveyard ideas. He wanted true fire but not bright fire. The color will be on a metallic grey and should look great. The paint should compliment all the chrome and accessories that he has added and make this bike a show bike when complete.

I will start prepping this week but will not paint till I get back from Florida next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment