Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Cost of Business

So here's my dilema. I have two mask to paInt and both have a comlex logo. As with everything there is a easy way and a hard way to this project. I can cut all the masks by hand and take forever doing it or I can buy a plotter that will let me do the job in a short period of time. Not only will I not make money on the job I will have to go in dept to buy it. I do have work coming this winter that will require the plotter so it's a good investment, right. I am going to need one anyway. I am not looking forward to cutting all those detailed pieces.

As soon as I get confirmation I have to decide. Other than that I have my sons goalie mask to paint. I have been getting a lot of querries on cost for custom painting so I hope that's a good sign.

dan

No comments:

Post a Comment