Orangepaint Factory is your one stop shop for all your custom needs. We can customize anything from cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, helmets, guitars, or whatever else paint will stick to! Our services include but are not limited to custom paint, airbrush artwork, graphics, murals, pinstriping, flames, metal-flake, pearls, candies, old school flat colors, or anything else you can think of.

If you can dream it, we can make it a reality!

Final Mask



Here is the finished mask. I had a few issues with the clear but other than running out of clear coat and having to switch brands, the mask turned out nice.



I had to put a little extra elbow grease into the project. I thought I could get away with 2 light coats but I managed to burn through the clear when I was buffing, so I had to wetsand and then spray some black to fix the burn to white.









I went to Hub City to get more hardener, because I had enough clear and activator to clear a few more helmets but the new VOC laws came in effect and I can't buy any more of the product so I had to change brand. On a good note, It worked real well. 








I have the mask for sale so hopefully it will go quick. Either way it is a good piece for my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment